LCMC

There is no such thing as Right (wing) Communitarian Multiculturalism. 

Left Communitarian Multiculturalism and Communitarian Multiculturalism are both Left Wing, Left Communitarian Multiculturalism to Communitarian Multiculturalism is like Left Communism to Communism. Left Communitarian Multiculturalism supports fuller equality where everyone can fully develop from their diversity with an inclusive approach along with promoting respect the dignity of people 

I would condone/be supportive of a LEFT (wing) version (with a touch of One Nation Labour) of the NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism that I write below forming in that Pan Secessionism US

NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism is diverse and has global cultural diversity. It promotes different cultures embracing what makes them unique and it would be anti ultranationalist in nature.  The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism is basically be ANTI GENTRIFCATION and seeks to make cultural regions less identical to each other. This would include cultural and spiritual collectives and pluralisms (like in Final Fantasy I) .  The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism has less transiency at the national level (since transplants negatively change unique local cultures in an imperialistic way like how transplants from the Northeast and Midwest did just that to Georgia, North Carolina and in Central and Coastal New Jersey). The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

To NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalists, Gentrification is negative because it sucks the soul out of unique areas making them all cheap imitations of each other like Capitalism sucks the soul out of workers making them all robots like the Tin Man in Frank Baum's Wonderful Wizard of Oz who are as identical to each other as the products they mass produce are identical to each other).  The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

NON LEFT  Communitarian Multiculturalism promotes the establishments of autonomous worker/working class collective enclaves to promote workers’ rights  . The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism promotes Radically Centrist bicultural assimilation (only similar to the type of Multiculturalism that was done in Paraguay) to promote peace and harmony amongst all persons, with the result being multiple diverse cultures throughout the US similar to in Final Fantasy I.  The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

NON LEFT  Communitarian Multiculturalism creates mutual respects for all groups within our country toward each other.  The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

In NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism . Maybe Hoppeanist covenants would naturally form in this pan Secessionist country. A balance between the woke decolonization of the US ideas in this screenshot with the ideas I listed in replies to said screenshot especially the anti idpol/anti woke/deradicalization reply ideas  . The LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism I condone/I am supportive of would be an even more left version of this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Navigation

Exh app

My real political idpol and idealogue view