Blog Navigation

After you click on and finish reading each link below and the links within those links, return to this navigation page to click onto your next link or open each link below and links within them in new tabs. 

If you see blue text (like here or below), it means there is a hyperlink in that text so you should click it

views I put in italics and put in between Point de doute (HervĂ© Bazin).svg and ⸮ are irony/post irony views of mine

views I put in italics and have a /s after them are me being sarcastic 

views I put in cormorant upright and that I put in between Point de doute (HervĂ© Bazin).svg and ⸮ and a /s after them are irony/post irony views of mine plus me being sarcastic 

;-J means tongue and cheek

When I use the term 'base' or 'based' here is what I mean:

The word base means: “Good", "A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think.”, "being yourself and not caring what others think of you", "Meant to signify that someone or something is the “opposite of cringe"

Animal rights

Consumerism Materialism degrowth (Life activism)

Drug and crime views

Economic/Fiscal views

Gender and LGBTQ views

Gun views

International, military views

Misc

Nation, Migration and Ethnicity-Racial views

Politicized ideals

Religion views

Sci climate views

Voting views

Youth and disabled

more

Anti Liberalism 2.0 in a nutshell

My commentator rankings

Entratainment 

My story

To Rightoids

Political memes

Other side Political post Positions/ Pol Glossary

Liberal 2.0 hypocrisy













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My real political idpol and idealogue view

Exh app