Nation, Migration and Ethnicity-Race

Nation 

See here

Migration

See here

Ethnicity/Race

See here

My views on Israel and Jews align 100 percent with Adin Ross and Jewish Voice for Labour views on Israel and Jews. So if there are any view of mine on Israel and Jews in this blog sphere that is not as pro Israel/Pro Jewish as Adin Ross/Jewish Voice for Labour on said issue, please contact Adin Ross and Jewish Voice for Labour and get them to contact me and to set me straight on why I am wrong on said Israel/Jewish issue so I come to where they are on that Israel/Jewish viewpoint where Adin Ross and Jewish Voice for Labour are on said Israel-Jewish viewpoint

I endorse, agree with and echo every view on Israel and Jews that both Adin Ross and Jewish Voice For Labour has on said issues (if there are any views on Israel/Jews by me that are not the same as Adin Ross and Jewish Voice for Labour on said issues I blindly move to where they are on said Israel-Jewish views even if I don't know what view(s) that is and I haven't yet changed my view on said Israel-Jewish issue to show which I will once they contact me to point out my mistake[s])

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Navigation

Exh app

My real political idpol and idealogue view